The Social Bowling Alley idea is one of the top five Power of 10 ideas supporting job growth, the youth and public amenities. You can download the feasibility study that was completed as a result, here.
What has happened to date?
- August 30, 2012: First new bowling alley in 30 years opens in Riverhead
– August 7, 2012: Social Bowling Alley feasibility study posted on site.
– July 11, 2011: Social Bowling Alley is submitted.
– June 30, 2012: Social Bowling Alley qualifies for feasibility study by reaching 50 Likes/votes.
What can you do to support the Social Bowling Alley?
- ‘Like’/Vote for the idea to provide evidence of demand for such a destination in Hempstead.
- Discuss the idea in the Social Bowling Alley Discussion Forum.